Monday 26 July 2010

Balls, and lots of 'em too


Poppy
Not sure if I have mentioned this before, but, apart from food (a dog's priority), tennis balls are my top, top wonderful thing to own.  I own quite a few you know!  I was so lucky to come into a household where the Boy used to play tennis.  This means, yep, you've guessed it, that there were tennis balls everywhere, even new unopened boxes of them!  I whittled his big stash of tennis balls down to just a handful (if you have big man like hands that is).  Not sure what happened to the rest, I guess they're somewhere in the park, the garden, the house, even sinking into the marshes most likely.  Anyway, the ones I have left are special, so special.  They smell fab and are all slimey, chewed, dented and very well used.
Poppy
The Mummy bought one of these small ball throwers a few weeks ago - amazing.  I can scoot across the park at break neck speed when the Family use it.

The Mummy is so impressed with my love of the little yellow things, she decided to add a tinsy winsy one to her latest craft work - "Patch plays ball" - although I'm a little put out that Patch isn't modelled on me!
Ellie's Treasures

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Term of Use

From the Doggy's Mouth Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles